Turkey Creek Ranch$1,350,000 Reduced!
Nestled in the cool pines, approximately 90 minutes north of Phoenix, you will unlock the gate to your hidden piece of heaven. Sitting on 60 acres is a newly remodeled headquarters which features 2 main updated cabins and 2 updated bunk-house type of cabins. The headquarters is completely off grid with brand new solar panels, inverters, batteries, as well as backup generators. The ranch is accessed by a grated dirt road, 7 miles from pavement. This is a working cattle ranch with a seasonal lease from October 1st to March 31st. The USFS lease is approximately 11,640 acres with a 130 head carrying capacity. The seller is asking $1,350,000 cash.
Acreage Structure of Turkey Creek Ranch
- Deeded- 60 Deeded Acres parcel numbers (205-12-061)
- Forest Service Lease Acres – 11,064 USFS Brady Grazing Allotment
Cattle on the Turkey Creek Ranch
The carrying capacity is 130 head seasonally. October 1st – March 31st
The elevation range of Turkey Creek Ranch is 4500′ – 6000′. Terrain includes blue grama grass, side oats grama, other native grasses, oak brush, manzanita, pine and spruce trees. The topography is generally rolling hills with a few deep canyons and streams.
Water on Turkey Creek Ranch
There are springs, dirt tanks, wells, and a pipeline that feeds 4 drinkers.
Approximately 25 miles of new perimeter and pasture fences. The headquarters has been completely remodeled. There are 4 cabins at the headquarters, brand new solar panels, as well as new batteries. The septic system and plumbing is all new.
Waters and Pastures
- Pasture 1: Chalk Pasture – Well, Operating Spring, Slick Rock Dirt Tank
- Pasture 2: Mule Pasture- Shared well with Chalk Pasture, Opperating Spring, Cedar Dirt Tank
- Pasture 3: Brady Pasture- Dirt Tank and a spring
- Pasture 4: Monument Pasture- Shared well with a pipeline that feeds 4 drinkers, dirt tank (Shipping Pens in this pasture)
- Pasture 5: Turkey Creek Pasture- Headquarters pasture, well at HQ, 3 Operating Springs, Apple Orchard Dirt Tank, Live water in Turkey Creek
- Pasture 6: York/ Wolf Pasture- Shared pasture with live water in Wolf Creek
The seller has already began the proceedings with the USFS to convert this allotment to a year-round grazing allotment.