Rancho Alce$998,500 Reduced!
New Mexico Elk Hunting Land for Sale, Rancho Alce is an Off-Grid Elk Hunting Haven!
Rancho Alce is an amazing 640 acre inholding that lies in the middle of prime elk and antelope habitat. The views from the house are second to none. Future owners can look in excess of 50 miles to the northeast and see the Datil Sawtooth Mountains. To the immediate east, you’ll find wintering bull elk on the slopes of Black Peak. The property’s proximity to Arizona and the mountain community of Springerville make it accessible and convenient. The ranch is remote, yet under an hour to groceries or a hardware store. The house is situated on top of a cinder cone. This makes it a perfect location for glassing big game. You can almost always spot a herd from this spot. Many trophy bulls have been harvested within 3 miles or less of the house.
- A 1200 sq.ft. home (3br, 2ba)
- 550 sq. foot bunkhouse
- 50’x 30′ barn w/ concrete floors and roll up garage doors
- Recently remodeled solar shed for battery storage and generator
- Set of nice pipe horse corrals
- Shooting range
- Roughed out landing strip
- All 4 boundaries are fenced and the south mile is newly built. New entry way
- Newly redone solar system with new backup generator
- 1 newly redone solar well
- 1 non-operative well (needs work)